Let’s go back in time a bit. Remember when word was out that we were going to get new HTML elements? I don’t know about you, but I was so excited. After years of building the same tabset over and over, I thought, I’m done! Surely they’ll see that tabs are one of the most common elements in *every design system ever*. Imagine my disappointment. ‘aside’, ‘article’, and their friends seemed so disconnected from the problems I was solving every day. I had no problem with them, I just didn’t need them.
Since then, I have held onto the core belief that HTML shouldn’t be finished. Design Systems have been innovating and lighting the path forward for HTML for a long time. The web platform is now ready to pave those cow paths and extend HTML. And we need your help with these brand new shiny components!
Presented by: Nicole Sullivan, Greg Whitworth
View the schedule →
#ChromeDevSummit All Sessions →
Subscribe to Google Chrome Developers →
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Dự án Swan Park có những loại hình căn hộ nào?
- Hãy làm điều này nếu muốn improve IELTS Reading! | Do this to improve your IELTS Reading skills
- Bài 1: Hướng dẫn cài đặt Android Studio và máy ảo Genymotion
- How To Install Android SDK Platform Tools Only (For Fastboot Commands)
- Create UI tests with Espresso Test Recorder